Benefits of Membership
Greater AccountabilityThrough your participation, AACOG's responsibility as a regional clearinghouse to review and comment on applications submitted for public funding allows for greater accountability and a more effective coordination of critical services.
Better ProgramsYour participation provides for better intergovernmental cooperation and a more efficient response in key areas that include assistance for senior citizens, veterans, and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities; criminal justice; economic and community development; emergency preparedness; homeland security, 9-1-1, natural resources, resource recovery, transportation, workforce development, and weatherization.
BenefitsAACOG membership benefits include:
- Free news and calendar flashes distributed via email (Available to all -- Sign up now)
- Free member listing in our online membership directory.
- Free publicity of your organization's events on our website. (Members can submit events to our community calendar for distribution/posting via the website (submit general news items to firstname.lastname@example.org). Events should be not-for-profit, open to the public, and of interest to our readership, and will be distributed at the discretion of our Public Relations Department.
- Member Employment Page on AACOG website
- AACOG social media links to member social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- AACOG staff is available to provide presentations regarding AACOG's various programs and services to your organization upon request. We also have staff available to man tables at health fairs, back-to-school fairs, etc., schedule permitting. Contact email@example.com to request AACOG participation at your event.
- A variety of training workshops are offered throughout the year.
- Invitation to AACOG Annual Meeting in December.
For more information on becoming an AACOG member, contact AACOG Public Relations at (210) 362-5203. Become a Member Today!