Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The AACOG Academy is only reporting the training hours for this course and is not hosting or providing the training.
To register and make payment for this course, you must contact Dennis Parker at the contact info noted firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-825-7814.
This course is designed to:
* Inform the student of verbal and non-verbal indicators of truth and deception.
* Illustrate those indicators though the use of videotaped interviews exhibiting the behaviors in real settings.
* Illustrate those behaviors in a classroom interview of volunteer students. Every class includes a challenging “in front of the class” interview of several students which drives home the issues discussed in lecture.
* Inform students about a behavioral disorder known as Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.
* Inform students about “theme development” and its uses to compel a confession.
* Discuss considerations for the time, place and setting for successful interviews.
* Cement your understanding about deception indicators by observing in-class demonstration.